Already taken an Ohio Electrical Continuing Education course with us? Feel free to skip this page and enroll in your next course by clicking here.
NEW to ONLINE education in Ohio? There are a few things you need to know before enrolling. Please review the list below prior to clicking here to enroll in a course.
- You may take ALL OF YOUR HOURS ONLINE however how you take them matters. You may only take 1/2 of your hours in a SELF-PACED online course. The remaining 1/2 of your hours must be in a LIVE course. Our LIVE ONLINE courses are fully approved by OCILB for your required live hours.
- All online (live or self-paced) courses require a working webcam.
- Our system is compatible with most tablets, phones and computers.
- Electricians must take 1/2 of their hours in a code class. Our code classes are currently available ONLY in self-paced format. Other licenses may take any approved education listed on our website.
- For more detail on Ohio online education take a look at https://180ed.com/ohio-frequently-asked-questions-faq/
CLICK HERE to continue to the courses we offer.